Derby Velodrome Update

Hi to all
Many thanks for the many replies about a possible trip to the Derby Velodrome.
Please note with the numbers so far I have decided we will only be looking at going on the Thursday. Please check the attached spreadsheet and if you are listed for Thursday then I am expecting you to attend, assuming we can get enough riders to confirm the booking. I have offered the spare places elsewhere to give us more chance of confirming the booking.
So if you still want to go please let me know ASAP. I will either confirm the booking or cancel this weekend.
Many thanks

Copyright © Fenland Clarion Cycling Club.
All Rights Reserved.