Message from the West Lothian Cycle Circuit:
As you will hopefully know, we are running our £30K #Letsbuildit crowdfunder for the West Lothian Cycle. We are in the last few days of the crowdfunder and we have reached an amazing total of £17,100. However, if we don’t raise the full £30K we can’t collect any of the donations. It would be devasting to have come so far and not be able to collect all the generous pledges raised by nearly 260 supporters of the project. So we are asking for your help!
If you haven't already donated we would really appreciate your support. You can make a donation at www.crowdfunder.co.uk/
These sit alongside our signature print, mug and magnet rewards with exclusive design from world renowned artist Garry Marshall. There are also many rewards
We have also added a new gold level reward for a £1,185 donation. If you sponsor a floodlight you will receive free lifetime use of the circuit, a VIP invite to the opening and an art package! A floodlight will be named after you with your name and message appearing on a plaque on the lamp post.
If you have already donated, thank you! We would be so grateful for any further support you can provide by:
• Liking our Facebook page and share posts so we can reach more people.
• Share details of the crowdfunder http://www.
• Spread the word with your friends and family far and wide – there are still some fantastic rewards to be had
Our three core values for the circuit are:
• Helping people of all ages and abilities improve their physical and mental health.
• A safe environment to increase cycling confidence.
• Creating a more sustainable, healthier, happier and better connected community.
You can find out more about the plans at https://
Watch out for us on STV news this week as we filmed a segment for their evening show all about the West Lothian Cycle Circuit and how it will benefit the whole community, creating a cycling hub in West Lothian.
Like, follow and share at https://www.facebook.com/
Thanks so much
(Board member Linlithgow Community Development Trust)
(Coach West Lothian Clarion Cycling Club)
Charity leading the project: Linlithgow Community Development Trust is a registered charity: SC045971