Hi to all
Now we have the Wattbikes at the club and as its the time of year when the evenings are generally dark and cold many of you maybe riding indoors.
To get the best benefit from having the Wattbikes it would be great to know what members preference is for using them. Currently we have racenights on Fridays at the Athletic Track giving riders 3 - 4 short races from 250m to one mile, usually including a team event as well, and these will continue, although we may also use them in different ways if the interest is there.
- Are you interested in the existing format of racenights
- Would it make a difference if we changed the time and/or venue (If you know of a suitable venue we could book fairly cheaply please let me know)
- Would you be interested in inter club racenights
- Racenights without the team events
- Pedalling technique sessions perhaps including high cadence competitions
- 5 mile time trials
- 10 mile time trials
- Would you be interested in trying the Wattbikes for yourself with an open session to do as you please
- Winter handicap league starting 2018/19
Do you have any other ideas you'd like to see tried
We are looking to host our annual Frostbite 10 once the forecasted snow clears and the mercury rises.
Usual club 10 rules apply with the regular course completed.
We are looking to gauge interest so if you would like to ride or volunteer to help put the event on, please get in touch.
- Sign on from 10.15 NOTE on the health outside of Helpston (52.617522, -0.343811).
- First rider off at 11.01 from the usual start on Heath Road
- Course 10 mile "Bluebell" circuit
- Minimum age 12 years on the day
- New for 2018 marshals get attendance points towards the annual trophy