We are looking to host our annual Frostbite 10 once the forecasted snow clears and the mercury rises.
Usual club 10 rules apply with the regular course completed.
We are looking to gauge interest so if you would like to ride or volunteer to help put the event on, please get in touch.
- Sign on from 10.15 NOTE on the health outside of Helpston (52.617522, -0.343811).
- First rider off at 11.01 from the usual start on Heath Road
- Course 10 mile "Bluebell" circuit
- Minimum age 12 years on the day
- New for 2018 marshals get attendance points towards the annual trophy
Lindsay Clarke and Paul Lunn are among those nominated for the annual Peterborough Telegraph Sports Person of the Year awards.
We would like to congratulate both on their achievement and wish them well in the voting.
Please click here to see how you can support them in their quest for an award.